Client Services & Ad Operations Manager
Headgum is searching for a Client Services Manager to join it’s operations team. The Client Service Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure the success of podcast advertising campaigns booked by clients and to provide the highest level of client services to our growing roster of brands. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with our sales team, podcast hosts, and clients to execute campaigns from ideation through fulfilment. You’ll work to book campaigns according to sales requirements, ensure on-time fulfillment of booked inventory, prepare comprehensive campaign reporting and maximize the performance of campaigns. This is a hands on role that will have a tangible impact on the direction of the company.
Los Angeles based preferred, open to remote work.
Headgum is a leading comedy podcast network and advertising marketplace with an emphasis on host-read ads. We are a small startup team with bright ideas that likes to move fast and have fun. Forward thinking and tech savvy, we’re looking to add creative, intelligent members who are looking to face any challenge the industry may present. Join us and build the future of on-demand audio.
- Be the primary post-sales point of contact for our growing roster of clients
- Manage day-to-day advertising operations and execution for podcast advertising campaigns, including requirements gathering, and fulfillment.
- Create and iterate on sales optimizations and retention strategies for brands
- Optimize and report on campaign performance and fulfillment
- Educate clients on best practices for host-read podcast advertising success
- Collaborate with our sales team and podcast hosts to plan for and triage opportunities
- Advocate for brands and podcast hosts within the company
- 3-5 years of experience in client services, account management, or advertising operations, or similar relevant experience
- Expert understanding in digital marketing techniques including display, branded content, paid social marketing, content marketing, seo, etc.
- A passion for data, and demonstrable understanding of analyzing and presenting insights from large data sets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to keep a casual tone during professional conversations
- An obsession with attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment
- Passionate about podcasting, startups, & technology